New Members

Beasty

2 hours ago, BEAst said:

So there's all this talk about camping/afk zombies and other things. I think that there should be new members/trusted/admins since no members seem to play and nobody thinks they will get banned for breaking rules. Might i recommend myself?

Bradymanz is only 1 admin who playing zam almost everyday. We need more staff. But members must be good people whom you can trust. I mean not like scream or Den4ik... Beast is good guy and i will glad to see him as admin tbh. Classixz should think about it.

I do not propose to make me the administrator or trusted. But I would be happy to keep order on the server xd 

• Upvote 1

Just boring to play with 13 players, and finish with 6 players, there are lot of new players, but they dont have learn the rules and they thinck that they can leave like they want, Brady do a good job, but he can't ban all the person who rq.

We need more staffs,since 3 years the rules are respect (try) And now we stop all.

Hope that something will be do. ^^

• Upvote 1

Dont need more people to ban the new players, need you to die to them and keep them interested, also the reason why the admins and member have gone is more so because Classixz, Griggs, and Gart3 will be focusin on bo3 to make it the best possible thing they can make it, the last thing they want is the hassle of members and admins, that's  why there is very few. Think of it like this, the less they focus on bo1 zam the more they do on bo3 zam, make your own decision to that ;p.