I'm banned because of rage quits.

FIR3_H4Z4RD

I never rage quit. I really enjoy playing ZAM, but I went to get on, it says I'm banned for 5 days because of rage quitting. My computer crashes a lot. sometimes people think that I'm rage quitting when I'm simply having computer issues. Please revoke the 5 day ban. I really got upset because I just recently bought some things for my account. My account name is FIR3 H4Z4RD. PLEASE revoke this action. Thanks.

While I don't agree with a 5 day ban, looking over your recent activity I can see you RQ on nearly every map on 5/20/17. Since you have over 200 connections I feel like you do deserve some form of reprimand, though I will shorten the 5 day ban to 2 (from the date it was issued) leaving you with 1 more day rather than 3-4 depending on your timezone. You should know that staff can typically tell if a user has crashed or rq'd out, though if your PC is indeed giving you trouble you may want to keep that in mind before joining a server that can penalize you for abruptly leaving while on the zombie squad.

~Stlmokevin

if people really do crash/ loose internet connection it actually says *player name* has timed out and when you leave game( or like you say you crash) it always says has left the game and belive me its like that i have 2500+ hours on black ops 1 and 1700+ connection on ZAM :)

-nagini

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.