Got Ban For breaking cades

kahtyy

Im sorry cuz i breaked Jesses Cades and i dont do it again. i said in chat :Stop blocking or i dont recade. Nagini said i got 1 day but when i got kick in zam cuz i have bans it doesnt say anything how long so can someone unban me please :)

yeah, i understand you are sorry and it is good you are saying it. If you breaked cades you should have recaded, but you didnt because you got blocked by Jesse. The server is supposed to be fear and treat everybody by the rules, so i think Jeese also need a ban for 1 day like Nagini said you got. :)

48 minutes ago, ThePullaGt said:

Im sorry cuz i breaked Jesses Cades and i dont do it again. i said in chat :Stop blocking or i dont recade. Nagini said i got 1 day but when i got kick in zam cuz i have bans it doesnt say anything how long so can someone unban me please :)

what is your steamid/in-game name?  Fearless?

5 minutes ago, stlmokevin said:

what is your steamid/in-game name?  Fearless?

the ban is till later today so dont unban him let him pay for his mistakes?

46 minutes ago, Exones"✗ said:

yeah, i understand you are sorry and it is good you are saying it. If you breaked cades you should have recaded, but you didnt because you got blocked by Jesse. The server is supposed to be fear and treat everybody by the rules, so i think Jeese also need a ban for 1 day like Nagini said you got. :)

okay lets be clear about that: that story is made up i have seen the video that jesse uploaded to youtube and later DELETED and i didnt see him says stop blocking or i dont recade so think before you say a word for someone :)

2 minutes ago, stlmokevin said:

It pretty much says he blocked in the chat logs too, fyi.

might be wasnt paying too mutch attention to chat monstly on gameplay so maybe i made a mistaky and didnt see? anything is possible and noone is perfect so sorry about it if i made mistake

4 minutes ago, ( ^◡^)っ✂╰⋃ said:

okay lets be clear about that: that story is made up i have seen the video that jesse uploaded to youtube and later DELETED and i didnt see him says stop blocking or i dont recade so think before you say a word for someone :)

mkay.

• Upvote 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.