How to pump a your skill in ZAM?

Algol

Many people ask this question, as really properly use your skills.

Proceed in order-

A normal player (without privileges)-The first thing to score a lot of points-how about 500 points to buy a speedo. To learn how you can have bots (intelligence as average, sometimes a heap on the wall) They can be beat and slowly to train with every step. Recommended for quick leveling your skills is to hit him from the side and maybe you'll get ahead. In the store special items have different knuckles is truly a knife for ordinary without the privileges of a player who possibly can beat is faster and steeper for at the time of the knife.

The player with the privilege (often happens with VIP OR MVP perhaps premium and platinum)-Maybe this will make it easier for many this task as it has many abilities-it's speedo(rate of fire and reload), and Ghost(evading radar). There are as arms and possibly create your own weapons (this is in the privileges of platinum) in contractual agreement can make your it yourself on the website

Thank you for this your browsing information

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Flame Souls said:

Proceed in order-

A normal player (without privileges)-The first thing to score a lot of points-how about 500 points to buy a speedo. To learn how you can have bots (intelligence as average, sometimes a heap on the wall) They can be beat and slowly to train with every step. Recommended for quick leveling your skills is to hit him from the side and maybe you'll get ahead. In the store special items have different knuckles is truly a knife for ordinary without the privileges of a player who possibly can beat is faster and steeper for at the time of the knife.

The player with the privilege (often happens with VIP OR MVP perhaps premium and platinum)-Maybe this will make it easier for many this task as it has many abilities-it's speedo(rate of fire and reload), and Ghost(evading radar). There are as arms and possibly create your own weapons (this is in the privileges of platinum) in contractual agreement can make your it yourself on the website

thanks you for this your browsing information xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd VERI STRONK INGLISH ME LIVE IN INGLAND 

• Downvote 3

8 hours ago, ░MyXa░ said:

well he made some points that I'm sure relate to you, ya bik nub

Lel and i tought hes salty...he was talking about balance between normal players and mvp's so idk where did you find me here lol...maybe you should stop hating on everyone and concentrate about yourself? Eh?

2 hours ago, Nagini said:

Lel and i tought hes salty...he was talking about balance between normal players and mvp's so idk where did you find me here lol...maybe you should stop hating on everyone and concentrate about yourself? Eh?

man you really can't take a joke xd

seig heil

"" thanks you for this your browsing information xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd VERI STRONK INGLISH ME LIVE IN INGLAND  ""

i mean you're being a little cunt to him, because he doesn't know good english, its only natural you get fucked for it

• Upvote 4

• 3 months later...
On 7/29/2017 at 2:11 PM, Flame Souls said:

Proceed in order-

I'm sorry but we can't understand you either post this in Russian or PLEASE learn how to use grammar properly at least to the extent that we can understand you. I know you probably have a lot of good information but I just can't even read it.

• Downvote 1

11 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

I'm sorry but we can't understand you either post this in Russian or PLEASE learn how to use grammar properly at least to the extent that we can understand you. I know you probably have a lot of good information but I just can't even read it.

I'm pretty sure there are people out there that can understand some of the things or most of the things that @Flame Souls types. I can understand him better than you can for some apparent reason.

With that type of attitude, it isn't going to get you anywhere at all. It just takes time to learn a new language. Just give him a chance.

Also, this topic is several months old and we just bumped it. Whoops!

• Okay 1