Bunker Mod

Dragonlord

Question

Hi guys/girls,

I just started working at some maps with the bunker mod and got some questions to it. First of all the blocks I place always spawn underneath me, which is ok but if i want to place blocks in the air i have to stack them which means the blocks underneath are still there as i can only delete the last blocks placed. My other question is when i finished a map who do i contact, and who tests it with me if it's good enough and bug free. + a small problem I got with the mod, I can only rotate the blocks in 10 degree steps at a time, which makes the exact placing of blocks difficult to impossible sometimes. But that doesn't matter to much. Would be awesome if I could get some helpful responds.

Thanks, Dragonlord

• Upvote 2

2 answers to this question

Use the console command /ufo to fly, and then you can place cades in the air.

Remember, you don't have to do full maps, you can just do individual spots if you want to, and you can submit the code you get and screenshots here:

(sorry for late response) :(

• Upvote 4