Zomb classes

M/sgt.burns

Hey zam people :D

Is it a fun idea to make classes for zombies so they hafe a bit more fun in being zombies.

Example

Hunter zombie runs around with a bit more speed to hunt everybody down.

tank zombie *unlocked at 5 minutes playing* Runs around with a bit more hp than other zombies BUT is a bit slower to balance it a bit

Ghost zombie*unlocked at 5 minutes playing* a zombie that runs around all silent but has a bit less sight than other zombies so its a bit balanced

i hope some of u will see this as a good idea for the game so we hafe more fun at being zomb :D

Burns out<3

• Upvote 1

As survivors spawn without speedo, this would be OP.

tank zombie *unlocked at 5 minutes playing* Runs around with a bit more hp than other zombies BUT is a bit slower to balance it a bit

HP is by far the easiest thing to obtain as a zombie, I'm not sure a zombie class with more HP is really needed.

Ghost zombie*unlocked at 5 minutes playing* a zombie that runs around all silent but has a bit less sight than other zombies so its a bit balanced

I think it would be cool to have ninja as a zombie, but probably too OP tbh.

• Upvote 1

• Community Manager

(unless your not braby)

Your chances to have a good run are lower with this because zombies would be too OP as kevin said.. And you know that game is fun when you have runners and not campers from beggining -> This would make them all camp harder:D

17 hours ago, Ramsy said:

We also already have the Axis Zombie.

axis zombie......problem is who knows when theres a axis most of rounds a axis zomb never shows up and if it does some afk guy is it and other problem is.....theres its only 1 axis zombie...i dont even think axis zomb is good...u get 1 limb,speed,knife......thats it as far as i know

17 hours ago, stlmokevin said:

As survivors spawn without speedo, this would be OP.

HP is by far the easiest thing to obtain as a zombie, I'm not sure a zombie class with more HP is really needed.

I think it would be cool to have ninja as a zombie, but probably too OP tbh.

hmm yh but there realy needs to be stuff added to zombies......its so yh XD old...i gues the class shop needs stuff added but atm idk what to add to that lol