New Class (suggestion)

moses

Hello today i want to give a suggestion for the cold-blooded class

1.Misty will get more chances to get:Ballistic knife,Bowie Ballistic,Sickle Ballistic and karambit.

2.Cool idea for the bowie knife and sickle knife like the axis style.You can consume the knife you got for 250 pts.Cold Blooded

• Upvote 1

I usually get a ballistic within 2 rolls. karambit within 5 if not the first. it's random.

I'm not sure about the consuming bit. It kind of defeats the purpose if we can just keep eating the knife till we get the one we want without earning the points.

6 hours ago, roei1324 said:

Hello today i want to give a suggestion for the cold-blooded class

You can consume the knife you got for 250 pts.Cold Blooded

Pay 200 for the knife, doesn't get what he wants, consumes it to get more points than he bought it for? And I mean I'm not sure about everyone who knifes but when I use cold blooded I don't expect to get the one I want, but because I'm confident with knifing I am able to use that class effectively. I just don't see the need to turn a great class, into an OP class.

with what you said about misty gives you a better chance of the 4 better knifes, I mean it's not a bad idea necessarily, I mean with a post a while back about skins combined with classes gives you either an extra thing or a worse thing, it could of fit well with it.

Thanks for the suggestion Roei