Let's makes ZAM perfect!!

Brebe

Hey it's Brebe This topic is bugs report in 2.0 ZAM. 2.0 is really awsome but many glitch i will report the bug and idea about 2.0/

"-" this is the bug.

"*" idea

-Can't change weapon in Change weapon loadout.

-We can buy unlimited c4

-Teamspeak award is not working

*10000 score limite hmm i love it, but it's end soon I wanna play more with my friends

Edited by Brebe
  • Upvote 4

2 questions

- Is it possible to have a perk taht would make bolt action snipers(dsr/m4) into semi automatics(psg/ xpr), I think something like this would be cool with scout, makes it easier to take on multiple opponents

-also since the mod got smaller is there room for custom guns, this replacing the crossbow would be dank(1500pts)

• Upvote 2

• Founder
9 minutes ago, iamindy33 said:

2 questions

- Is it possible to have a perk taht would make bolt action snipers(dsr/m4) into semi automatics(psg/ xpr), I think something like this would be cool with scout, makes it easier to take on multiple opponents

-also since the mod got smaller is there room for custom guns, this replacing the crossbow would be dank(1500pts)

1. Yes it would be possible.

2. Yeah it's possible, but I can't do it for as long as I'm an alpha tester for mod tools (at least not release it publicly on ZAM.)

• Upvote 2

Idk if this has been talked about already but before the update on the Escaper class when you used long sprint you used it once and it had to recharge for a little bit. But since the update you can use it as many times as you want so if a zombie is chasing you you can just rapid long sprint away.

• Founder
12 minutes ago, Crouch Dragon said:

As of yesterday on EU you can't buy any C4, but on US server you can? 

Add to list if anyone reading these. cheers,

That bug got resolved, US had the fixed version running by that time. 

• Founder
2 hours ago, NMAPLE12 said:

Idk if this has been talked about already but before the update on the Escaper class when you used long sprint you used it once and it had to recharge for a little bit. But since the update you can use it as many times as you want so if a zombie is chasing you you can just rapid long sprint away.

This is intentional.

10 hours ago, iamindy33 said:

Idk call this rapid fire  800-1000pts

And now with zombies basically always one shots fmj should be cheaper

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.