Staff Application.

mzry

In-Game Name:

• Your name: Ivan
  • Your Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/blackscreen_
  • Why do you want to become a moderator on our servers? (How can you help? In what way will you help?): From 2013-2014, I've enjoyed ZAM for what is was and what it became throughout the time I've played on it. However, I was too young. I saw many people who had a lot more potential and had much more maturity than I did. I recently came back not too long ago and I enjoy ZAM much more than I did 2-3 years ago. Its prospered and aged well, how much better the mod itself has become, and the same goes for the community. I enjoy interacting with other players in the community and making new friends. When I came back, I saw many new players coming into the server, and as staff I feel like I'll be able to offer a better experience for new players, giving them tips and advice, and making sure they know the rules while playing.
  • Do you have any previous experience as admin/moderator? (Which games? Servers?): I have been Owner on a couple of somewhat known servers back in the day on Call Of Duty 4, Pure Deathrun, RvS' Gaming, I've been co-owner on one Garrys Mod server, Simple GmodZ, and as of now (I feel it is worth mentioning) I am staff in a IW4x community known as WzA.
  • Do you have a microphone?: Yes I do.
  • Do you have Discord/TeamSpeak?: I have both.
  • What is your Discord username? (Username#1234): Buk Lau#3960
  • Where are you from? I was born in the United States.
  • How old are you? (Please post your full birth ex. 1990-09-13 and your age): 2000-09-29, currently 16 years old.
  • How many hours do you play each week?: I round about 15-20 hours each week, if not more.
  • Which days of the week are you most active on?: Weekends. Since it is summer vacation I am on more often but currently I am very busy with personal matters so I am quite busy during each morning/afternoon.
  • At what time of the day are you the most active on?: 2:30-3:00 until I take a break which would be before 10 pm strikes.
  • If you become a moderator, In what way will you help our servers? (Tell us how you will help out, what you will do and how you will do it.): As stated prior, there are a lot more newer players joining the server recently, and I will help spread knowledge about the rules and deal with any rulebreakers that trouble the server. If I am stuck on deciding what should be done, I will ask a higher-up staff such as FR-Skoll for assistance.
  • Anything else we should know about you?: No.
  • Have you read our requirements for applying and do you fulfill them?: Yes I have and I do.
  • Please insert the link to our rules here:
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Buk Lau said:

In-Game Name:

• Why do you want to become a moderator on our servers? (How can you help? In what way will you help?): From 2013-2014, I've enjoyed ZAM for what is was and what it became throughout the time I've played on it. However, I was too young. I saw many people who had a lot more potential and had much more maturity than I did. I recently came back not too long ago and I enjoy ZAM much more than I did 2-3 years ago. Its prospered and aged well, how much better the mod itself has become, and the same goes for the community. I enjoy interacting with other players in the community and making new friends. When I came back, I saw many new players coming into the server, and as staff I feel like I'll be able to offer a better experience for new players, giving them tips and advice, and making sure they know the rules while playing.
  • Do you have any previous experience as admin/moderator? (Which games? Servers?): I have been Owner on a couple of somewhat known servers back in the day on Call Of Duty 4, Pure Deathrun, RvS' Gaming, I've been co-owner on one Garrys Mod server, Simple GmodZ, and as of now (I feel it is worth mentioning) I am staff in a IW4x community known as WzA.
  • How old are you? (Please post your full birth ex. 1990-09-13 and your age): 2000-09-29, currently 16 years old.
  • How many hours do you play each week?: I round about 15-20 hours each week, if not more.
  • Which days of the week are you most active on?: Weekends. Since it is summer vacation I am on more often but currently I am very busy with personal matters so I am quite busy during each morning/afternoon.
  • At what time of the day are you the most active on?: 2:30-3:00 until I take a break which would be before 10 pm strikes.
  • If you become a moderator, In what way will you help our servers? (Tell us how you will help out, what you will do and how you will do it.): As stated prior, there are a lot more newer players joining the server recently, and I will help spread knowledge about the rules and deal with any rulebreakers that trouble the server. If I am stuck on deciding what should be done, I will ask a higher-up staff such as FR-Skoll for assistance.
  • Have you read our requirements for applying and do you fulfill them?: Yes I have and I do.

Good application Buk, good luck! ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 17. 7. 2017 at 8:09 PM, Buk Lau said:

In-Game Name:

your name is ivan? YES FROM ME exxx deeeee

no i mean srsly this guy is like wow i mean he always help new players and he even risk his gameplay for new players and stuff like that + saw him make few clutches like amaizing ones. so its a YES from me if i can say anything since buk lau is an amaizing player and person itself.

PS: FR-Skoll is not staff or anything :P

• Upvote 1