UU-S Member | profile images | uniform layout

Hunting

Hi.

The last days several people responded to my profile picture and if i could make one for them. Destroyer likes it as well and asked me if it would be possible to do a profile image for each UU-S Member.

Since i already got the template (i did a new/ better one, however..) for that kind of avatar it was not much work for me to create them. It took me about half an hour to finish all.

Even if it isn't hard to do such an image, sb 'has to' do it ... [ :)]

I wanted to post these pictures in the Member Section UU-S, but for whatever reason i got no access to it (Classi couldn't fix it as well).

So i thought about posting it here, so also 'non - (UUK/UUS-)Member' can see them and tell me what they think about it. If they want to i can also create one for them.

Before the photoshop pros in here will tell that it isn't hard to do.. i never said it is.

Also i like the idea of every UU-(S) Member is using the same profile image, uniform layout.

So here they are:

Alessa:

lm6xt75b.png

Alpha: dpt7wewd.png

Borsch: porpub6h.png

Cankut: 36h8rjj8.png

Delicious: xjuic4da.png

Destroyer: l4jvnf9z.png

Dismay: gowelmgk.png

Elmo: gvgpa22m.png

EmMi: zrblx8xe.png

General: j9sh3t3h.png

GreyhounD: 5h8cvudo.png

Grinzz: 7szsm9sv.png

horkylebosky: spwyyom7.png

Hunting: i92229rt.png

iamindy33: uop5kpt4.png

jackmonkeybomb: hw24569t.png

MakeYouSayWTF: v6pxpt2c.png

Powerfool: 7owrnly2.png

Rainzz: qbbbyqbu.png

Sprattyyyy: 4gtd9ilj.png

Tolga: uwzhv5g6.png

Tommy: leqld75f.png

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

• Founder

umm.. damn i forgot yours :o sorry dude i just watched the steam group UU-S..there u not on the list :/ I'll do yours later :*

Could you make one for the Steam group? maybe you find a cool background for it, current one is kinda meh, and these ones is more clear and looks better.

• Upvote 1

Could you make one for the Steam group? maybe you find a cool background for it, current one is kinda meh, and these ones is more clear and looks better.

Kthx i didn't like it either >.>

anyways, if you guys want i can make one too, unless hunting really wants too.

• Upvote 1

I am the only one who noticed that kind of 50 % of UU-S are from Turkey ? :ph34r: (That's nothing bad, just looked interesting with the flags)

Diggah ich warte immer noch auf meins Schatzi  :wub:

Good work! I really hope you can do something like that for UU-K too.

• Downvote 1

:'(, i cri evrytime! Were is mine mate? :3

Here you go :)

v6pxpt2c.png

Ye ofc, i would do that with pleasure ;) 

I'll see what i can do.

Kthx i didn't like it either >.>

anyways, if you guys want i can make one too, unless hunting really wants too.

Ye Elmo, please do one as well. Since i'm 'just' using Gimp :P. So i think we both should do one and we will see which is maybe 'better'. Better more than too little ^_^

I am the only one who noticed that kind of 50 % of UU-S are from Turkey ? :ph34r: (That's nothing bad, just looked interesting with the flags)

Diggah ich warte immer noch auf meins Schatzi  :wub:

Good work! I really hope you can do something like that for UU-K too.

I'll do yours later because i think it would be good if the pofile images of UU-K members don't look exactly as the UU-S ones, but still got quite the same layout.

Bekommst schon noch :wub:

since im pro photoshoper i must comply that....this is nice c; gj hunting

thanks :) as i said im 'just' using gimp atm. but in my opinion if the best freeware there is.. and i think for these things im doing it's more than enough  ^_^

EDIT:

What do u think of this version? Better? Or keeping the 'old' one?

fqk6cpu3.png

• Upvote 2

thanks :) as i said im 'just' using gimp atm. but in my opinion if the best freeware there is.. and i think for these things im doing it's more than enough  ^_^

EDIT:

What do u think of this version? Better? Or keeping the 'old' one?

fqk6cpu3.png

The background is more cooler i guess, up to you

• Upvote 1

@ Dismay it was just a quote :D But ye i think i'll change the background as well as the font.

So i worked at a profile image for the UU steam group. Some details and the quality are not ready yet but i just wanted to show u so i know what i should change. Does it look good? Is it too much? Maybe do sth completely different idk. I though we should keep the layout, so it doesnt matter if it's UU-K, UU-S, UU... there is always used quite the same layout.

dtlrri2s.png

• Upvote 2

Make one for UU-S group. Current one doesn't seem relevant with the avatars we have.

Alright i'll do one the next days.

So i finished the profile image for the UU steam group.

Changed some details. Tell me what u think about it ;)

6ijn7qsf.png

• Upvote 3